Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pickle

Annika has a new thing with grabbing the sides of our face with her hands and getting right in our faces to tell us something.  She clearly wants to be sure we hear her (and smell her breath!).

Yesterday Annika grabbed my cheeks right after I changed Annabel's diaper so I was sitting on the floor at her level.  She comes in real close and says as loud as her little voice can, "MOMMA DO YOU WANT A PICKLE???  DO YOU?  I WANT A PICKLE, DO YOUUUUUUUU WANT A PICKLE TOO MOMMA, HUH?  DO YOU?"

And then I went deaf for a few seconds.

Then I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

We have no pickles. I don't eat pickles. I assume this was something that Josh says to Annika because the two of them managed to eat an entire jar of pickle spears together over the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment