Saturday, August 4, 2012

7 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I did this on my old blog and thought it was kind of funny!

Seven things I bet you didn't know about me:

1.) I'm hairy. No really, super hairy. I desperately need to save up money for laser hair removal because buying all of these shavers and wax strips will bankrupt me eventually. I pluck my freaking eyebrows every single day.

2.) It's actually embarrassing to say that I don't speak any Spanish because both of my parents spoke it all the time. I do understand about 90% of conversation I hear but for some reason I can't make it click in my head to come up with the words on my own and speak it back. I always amaze Josh when someone is talking to me or around me in Spanish and I answer them back.

3.) I had the same cat from the time I was 5 years old till I was 21, Sassy. After she died I vowed to never own another cat and I haven't. One main reason is that I HATE litter boxes. I don't care how often you clean it your house still smells like cat pee pee to me.

4.) I always knew I'd have a red headed baby. I always used to have dreams about having a red headed little girl and now I have two!! Except in my dreams her name was Mona (like Mona Lisa, thank goodness we picked out Annika and Annabel instead, much cuter name).

5.) I dislocated my shoulder in a car accident 2003. My best friend was driving (yes, she's still my best friend now) and she ran a traffic light and we got hit on my side. I walked around for 2 days unable to move my arm till I went to a chiropractor that walked up to me and snapped it in place without warning. Stupid shoulder still hurts from time to time now.

6.) I have only lived in 4 different places. A duplex with my parents from birth till 4 years old, my parents' house from 4 years old till 22, Josh's and my 1 bedroom apartment, our 2 bedroom apartment, and now our townhouse. And only two different cities, Bradenton and Sarasota (right next to each other).  

7.) In middle school my friends and I made up a "zodiac club". We were all different zodiac signs and we wanted to be witches. We watched "The Craft" a billion times and used to try to cast spells.


1 comment:

  1. Funny! But I had to highlight everything to get the words to show up. I think something is wrong with the transfer this time. Just fyi.

    ReplyDelete