Tuesday, July 29, 2014

School Starts Soon

Can you even believe our girl is starting school this year?


For those of you who have been reading my blogs for years I bet it seems impossible.  She's 4, almost 5, and starting pre-K.  It's just crazy.

We've already bought her uniform bottoms (I have to buy the shirts from the school), socks, sneakers and this weekend it's "tax free" in our state for supplies.  I have a long list of supplies (I also need to figure out the differences between "skinny" markers and non-skinny ones!) and a few dates where I have to go to the school to buy the uniform shirts and meet her teacher.

Good luck to her teacher.  I do feel a bit bad.  Annika is a class clown.  She's social. She loves to talk and she loves to entertain.  I only hope she behaves in class and that she has a teacher who is understanding and doesn't crush her spirit.  Annika is my sensitive silly girl.  I want her to stay that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment