Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Well Hello There

Long time no see, right?

I knew I couldn't stay away forever.

It's only been, what, 8 months.

I miss blogging.  I miss writing.  I miss having a little diary of sorts to put together all my thoughts.

Don't you miss us?


What have we been up to over the last 8 months?

We had some Christmas pictures taken that were pretty awesome.  Finally family pictures!


Annabel decided to become a mini version of my mother, she will NOT smile for you!

But then she turned 2 and decided "I'll do whatever I want when I want because I want to remind you how stubborn your own mother was FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE".


We signed up Annika for soccer and played for 12 weeks.  Annika doesn't play anymore, it was just too much in our busy schedule.


The girls are best buddies now, 80% of the time.


We went for an awesome hike in our own neighborhood!


Annabel eats entire pieces of pizza.


And lollipops we got for free just because the girls are super cute.



We went to Disney World!!!  





We've also been going to the beach a TON.




Lots to post about and I do actually plan on blogging a little more often, you know, more often than every 8 months.

Hope I still have some readers!!  Let me know if I do!


1 comment:

  1. I DID miss you! Glad to see you've been busy making memories and having fun!

    ReplyDelete