Wednesday, September 21, 2016

When There's No Drama

Well I guess when there's no drama there's nothing much to write about.

I'm happy.  What else can I say?

I'm still dating Nice Guy, it'll be 6 months in 2 weeks.  I can't believe it's already been that long, time is just flying by!

The girls are doing pretty good considering that so many changes happened in the last year.  I finally have their dad taking them on the correct nights (he only has them every other weekend for Saturday and Sunday nights).  We do lots of fun things together and with Nice Guy and his two kids.

The girls are both doing great in school and love it.

Work is pretty good.

I haven't had any bouts of depression, although, I am aware that the anniversary of my parents dying is approaching and this is usually a hard time of year for me.

The girls and I have a trip to Atlanta planned next month, Nice Guy and I have a trip planned the following weekend, then there's Annika's birthday, Thanksgiving, Annabel will be in a Christmas parade, my holiday party for my work (and I have a date this year!), Annabel's birthday and then Christmas.  I just know this time of year will fly by.

So that's it.  I'm happy.  Life is good.

33 years old has been a great age so far.

1 comment:

  1. When are you headed up to ATL? Are you visiting family? How long are you staying? Not to sound all creepy LOL Just wondering because I know Connor would love to see the girls again. We live 2.5hrs away.

    ReplyDelete