Friday, August 28, 2015

How Is She In Kindergarten?

So it might just be possible that whenever I think of Annika this is how I see her in my head still:



But really she's a sassy 5 year old with a fantastic sense of style who has already master the "selfie".






The week before school started I took 2 days off to spend time with her.  We went to Lido Beach in the morning.  We couldn't stay too long since a storm was offshore about to roll in!




Swedish fish are our "go to" beach snack!


After the beach we got dressed in the car and went to a salvage store in Sarasota.

Annika told me that "this place is beautiful!"


Monday was the big first day of school.  I wanted to walk her to class so I went into work late.  So glad that I did, even though after I took her to her class she looked at me and said "can't you just go now?"  Sassy monster..


She seriously loves school already.  I think she also enjoys getting to ride with me each morning since her school is down the street from my work.  It's a bit of a drive, it can take us anywhere from 30-45 minutes.  Hopefully we'll be moving a little closer soon.

This was her outfit for day 2.  She loves getting to pick out her outfits for school!




Quick unrelated note: Thank you to everyone who commented, texted me, or FB messaged me about my last post (I did remove it).  I probably won't address it here much but we are separating for many personal reasons.  Thanks again for your support, I feel like I've posted so much of my life over the last 8 years and I would hate to quit blogging now so I will continue to post stories about the girls and life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment