Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pinterest Pins I Love

I am a pinning fool.  If you don't follow me you should, on a good week I pin every single day.  I'm really on a food kick lately.  Click here to find me.

I totally want to make these Pumpkin Cupcakes.  I used to hate pumpkin but I realized that I just hate pumpkin pie, I love pumpkin baked into things like muffins, cupcakes and cake!!

http://nancycreative.com/2012/09/21/pumpkin-cupcakes-with-cinnamon-cream-cheese-frosting/

I used to love oatmeal cream pies but they have so much junk in them that I've never bought them for the girls.  I really want to try this recipe soon.

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/01/19/homemade-little-debbie-oatmeal-creme-pies/


This is something I actually made!!  Annika loves Nutella and so does Annabel.  See how excited she was when I bought her some:


And how much Annabel enjoyed eating it!


So for Annika's birthday I want to make her a cake with Nutella buttercream, we made a test batch a few weeks ago and it was a success so we'll be making it again in November.


Have you heard of "no poo"?  I hadn't either but I was desperate to try something because my hair is seriously a mess lately!  So now I'm no pooing :)  I haven't used shampoo or conditioner in a week and my hair already looks healthier (a little greasy but I'm working on the right combination of baking soda/apple cider vingear).  I'm giving it till December to work and then if my hair still looks awful I'm getting a pixie, for real, I'm done.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy with ideas and recipes and cooking. Keep us posted on the no poo hair do. I'm curious if it works well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Pooing? LOL I was like... WTH.... lol You have to let me know how this works... my hair is always a hot mess... and always so oily no matter what i put in it...

    ReplyDelete