Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sad Local Story

I usually don't post articles from the newspaper or any sort of news but this story is just so sad.

Read it here on my local newspaper's site.

I just can't imagine what was going through that man's head when he did that to his own daughter.  I also can't even begin to imagine how that mother is feeling today.

I've also been looking and reading stories on this for days now and kept thinking that the little girl and the father looked so familiar.  Yesterday I got my answer when the dance school that Annika goes to posted the story on their Facebook page.  The little girl must have taken dance classes the same day as Annika because that's why both her and her father looked so familiar.

Please say a pray for this family because I just can't even imagine the pain they are going through.

1 comment:

  1. That's awful. So sorry to hear this. I almost didn't even go read the article because I don't like to think about stuff like this. So sad.

    ReplyDelete