Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Day 7

Today I am thankful for the birthday girl, Annika!!!

Annika turns 3 today, separate post on her birthday to follow in a few hours!


I don't know what I would have done without Annika when my parents died or when my dad was in the hospital.  Annika lights up a room when she enters.  She knows how to console people when they're sad.  She knows how to make people laugh.  Annika is a performer.  She sings along to the radio in the car with me and dances in the house while I cook dinner.  When Annabel gets upset she tries to make her laugh or tickles her.  Sometimes she pets Annabel's head and says "its okay babys, it's okay".  Whenever she's seen me cry she comes to cuddle with me and asks "what's wrong".

I am just so thankful to have our crazy, loving, healthy daughter!

1 comment: