Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful Day 10

Today I am thankful for family.

Let me clarify, two people in my family mostly.  I sat back a few days ago and thought about Annika's birthday parties over the last 3 years.  Josh's sister's family came the first year but haven't been to any other parties.  No one else in Josh's family even RSVPs that they can't attend (which is a huge pet peeve of mine). But who has attended every single birthday party??  And who are Annika's (and soon to be Annabel's) favorite people?

My aunt.



And my cousin.



They have both been so good to the girls and even Josh says that these are his two favorite family members too.  So thankful for both of them! :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful that there are two so very special people in your girls' lives and yours as well.

    ReplyDelete