Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Day 1

Every year I say I'm going to do it and every year I don't so here I go!!  30 posts in 30 days each having to do with one thing I'm thankful for.

Today I am thankful for bedtimes at 8pm and for two little girls who actually both fell asleep at 8pm!!

I missed what happened to Annika during ballet because I was on the phone with our soon to be mortgage company but she came home with a black eye!  She was crying in class when I glanced up but no one, including the teacher and helper saw what happened.  I'm not sure if it was an accident or if someone hit her. When I asked her what happened she says "I stepped on her foot and my eye was ouchie".  There are some rough girls in that class so it could have been on purpose or an accident, just not sure!

Then we got home and Annika was playing with a toy tractor.  Next thing I know Annabel is screaming and blood is coming out of her mouth!  Annika told me "I hit baby in head with tractor".  Uggghh.....she got here right where an upper front tooth should be and it's just a little gash.  So I took away the tractor and decided that Annika doesn't get any more Halloween candy because she's ended up with a black eye and Annabel has a hurt mouth all after she had two pieces of candy today.  It makes Annika a bit too wild and she's not used to eating so much sugar!

1 comment: