Monday, September 24, 2012

GMO



I've watched "Forks Over Knives" and a few other food related documentaries.  We have slowly started cutting out processed foods and we rarely eat out anymore.  I don't eat meat but Annika does eat chicken.  We all eat seafood.  Josh doesn't eat any read meat anymore.

Please watch this video above and share it.  Companies have to label if they use GMO in other countries but not here.  This is a large reason why we are attempting to cut out all processed foods (even for the girls) and move toward a healthier organic plant based diet (I'm going to try to go Vegan next week but it's the eggs and feta cheese I'll have a hard time giving up!  Josh said if I come up with good enough recipes to eat he'll consider a Vegan diet also).

I'll be blogging as much as I can about our diet changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment