Friday, September 14, 2012

Dance Class #3

The teacher told me Annika improves every week!

Here are the girls before class.

Afterwards Annika told me she loves dance class.  She didn't want to leave, she was the last one out of the room today.  She was very quiet on the way home and I realized that this class makes her sooo tired.  Which is good, its using up some of her crazy energy.  I just love watching her having fun during class!

I noticed something funny in class today.  I think I'm the only mother that took ballet as a child because I'm the only one that sends their child to class without panties on!  I realized today that all the girls have panties hanging out from under their leotards.  Back when I was in ballet I hated even wearing panties when I wasn't in dance because I was so used to just wearing my tights and then my leotard!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she's enjoying it so much. What a cute picture! And I had no idea about the undies. Sounds uncomfortable to me, but then, I also didn't take ballet!

    ReplyDelete