Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekend To Do List

While we don't have any set plans this weekend we sure do have a ton of stuff to do, as usual!

~grocery shop

~move the guest bed that is in Annabel's room into Annika's room so it can be her "big girl" bed!

~go to Marshalls and Ross to look for a girly blanket for Annika's new bed

~hopefully sell the toddler bed on Craigslist!

~run both Saturday and Sunday.  Also need to do some strength training for my upper body.

~list Josh's camera on Craigslist.  He never uses it and it's very nice, I'll post some pictures on here of it once we take some.

~figure out my iPhone.  I've barely had anytime to play with it!

~relax out by the pool.  My vitamin D levels are low so I need to eat more foods with vitamin D and get out in the sun a little, not too much, but at least 15 minutes a day.

~take the girls out to the pool and out to get some good frozen yogurt from a new place down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment