Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day to Josh!

Yes, the one that is talked about the least on my blog!  My sweet, dear husband and best dad I've seen around!  I don't know any other dads that sleep 4 hours a day, take care of a 6 month old and a 2 1/2 year old all day and then work a 10 hour shift, at night, so that the girls don't have to go to daycare.






He's pretty amazing.  The only reason he doesn't get talked about more around here is because he doesn't know I blog still!  Hahaha, someday I'll explain it all!

He really is a great guy.  The last almost 7 years have been a 360 change for him.  He went from party animal to dad, not just any dad but the BEST dad to these two girls.

1 comment:

  1. He is an amazing dad to get that little sleep all the time. And I'm definitely curious about the blogging thing! I hope you are able to share later.

    ReplyDelete