Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today is Josh's 31st Birthday.  On top of being an amazing husband who pretty much makes me laugh every single day he is, of course, one of the best dads ever to our girls.  He really is and I know people say stuff like that all the time about their husbands but mine really is a winner :)

Here are a few random pics I pulled off of his Facebook page that I thought were cute/sweet/adorable:

Being a goof with Annabel

Carrying sweet, sleepy, chubby Annika!

Love!

Picking flowers

With Annika at 6 months old.

Us, way back in 2007-ish pre-babies.

 Comforting Annabel after getting her ears pierced.

Having fun with Annika in the pool.

Annabel laughing at him!  See, he is a funny guy.

Serving me and my aunt drinks.

Letting Annika do whatever she wants to him!

Being goofy at Thanksgiving last year.

Toddler tossing with Annika!


1 comment: