Saturday, June 9, 2012

Book Idea

I've had a lot of book ideas in the past.  I have one that I've been working on for ages about life with my mom (she had schizophrenia and was also biopolar) since it was an interesting one at times.  That book has about 200 pages and lots more editing and adding to it to go.

My next book idea was about parenting and how we parent the girls.  I feel like that idea is a work in progress though.  They're only 2 1/2 and 5 months now.  We have so much more parenting to do so I don't think I'm ready to write that one.  Maybe I could start it but it wouldn't be finished for years.

Now the idea that I will be doing.  Totally 100% doing.  I'm writing to the girls about things that my parents would have taught them if they were still alive.  I've actually been jotting down ideas for months now.  Now I just need to start typing and continue to write down things as I go along.  There were so many things my parents taught me growing up and I'm sad that they aren't here to teach the girls those things like I know they would have.

Very excited about this idea and can't wait to someday share it with everyone, somehow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment