Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sister Love

Sweet sisters posing with their momma



One of the best things about two little girls, matching dresses!


And then the fairy tale cuteness ended:


Annika: OMG, get this little red headed mini-me off of me!!
Annabel: Annika smells like poop! Get me away from her!


Annika: Poop? Are you kidding me?  I smell fine, holy shit, it's you!
Annabel: I wish I knew how to walk so I could run away from this hell!


Annika: Are you going to let her talk like that?
Annabel: GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!


Annika: Why didn't you use birth control?
Annabel: You shut up!!!


3 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA!!!!! Thank you for the laugh, I totally needed it today! (they are still precious, even crying!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute post.. You look amazing.. So do your baby girls..

    ReplyDelete