Monday, May 28, 2012

Packing!



One of Josh's friends from work suggested we watch Jenna Marbles videos on You Tube.  She's hilarious.

I'm not as unorganized as her with my packing but the quantity is probably just about right!  My excuse now is that there are 4 of us so even for a weekend (only a one night stay) can be a nightmare to pack for!

Since I am a list maker though here is my detailed list of what we are bringing in a few weekends when we go up to Orlando to visit.  This trip includes one day at a state park and one night at Josh's sister's house (she has a pool, so that's sort of semi-important, I guess..).

Let's divide it out by person:

Annabel:


Pajama (she usually sleeps in a footed pj and a sleep sack but it's hot as fuck as his sister's compare to our house, we like to freeze our children!!)
2 pairs of socks (you know, cause it's 95 degrees outside in FL...)
4 onesies (she might spit up, like a lot)
diapers
wipes
diaper rash cream (even though we've never used any on her)
2 pacifiers (even though she hates them, she might suddenly decide she likes them)
4 bottles
formula
spoon
baby cereal
8 jars of baby food (ummm...unsure on this number, this is bottomless pit child #2)
cooler with ice for pre-made bottles of formula for the park
5 or 6 bibs
2 receiving blankets
blanket
pack n play
pack n play sheet
hat
bathing suit
teething tablets (just in case she decides to finally grow some teeth)
Tylenol (for the teeth too)

Annika:


pajama (Houdini wears a footed pj too but since she'll be sharing a bed with us I can pack her anything)
socks
2 shirts
2 shorts
2 dresses
extra shoes (besides the ones she'll be wearing)
diapers
wipes
2 sippy cups
comb
hair ties and clips
bathing suit
stuffed animal to sleep with
diaper bag (with diapers, wipes, toys, and a shit ton of snacks)
snacks (nuts, graham crackers with peanut butter, organic fruit snacks, apples, banana, crackers, Lara Bars and other random things I load up on at the store)
sunscreen
lotion (to use on both girls and myself, we'll share)
body wash (again we can all share, we use Lever 2000)
toothbrush and paste

Me:


tank top and pajama pants
panties
bra
extra shoes
birth control pills
Emergen-C (in case anyone appears sick at all)
wallet
camera
toothbrush and paste
shampoo/conditioner (Annika shares with me)
deodorant
shower poof (I like calling it "poof")
face soap
razor for shaving
wrinkle creams (cause I'm getting old, I use a day and night one now....)
make up and brush
comb and brush
hair ties
phone charger (Josh and I share one)
bathing suit and cover up
sunglasses

Josh:


pajama pants
shirt
shorts
toothbrush
deodorant
spare contact lenses
sunglasses
5 hour energy (just in case he gets tired)

OMG, I think that's it.  Good think we bought a bigger car....




No comments:

Post a Comment