Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One Tree Hill

Excuse me while I get a bit emotional! The series finale of "One Tree Hill" comes on in only one hour.

This show started in 2003, back then I was still living at home with my parents and my now ex-boyfriend. I had graduated from high school and dental assisting school and was working for a dentist. Life has changed a lot in the last 9 years but the one thing that has always been the same is watching this show! Seriously. I have never, ever missed an episode.

See when I get attached to a show it's for the life of the show. I'm big time into commitments here. It all started with "Dawson's Creek". Never missed an episode and cried like a freaking baby the entire series finale. Then I had "The OC", same deal, watched every single episode and cried like a baby during the last episode.

I cannot even deal with how much I'm about to cry tonight! It's two hours too which puts me at going to bed well after 10pm which I never do but I cannot miss it. I really hope they come out with a box set of all the seasons. Josh has only seen 2 seasons of the show and has missed the entire last two seasons and now he's upset since I told him what's happened so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment