Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weight Loss

I hate dieting. Hate it. I desperately want to fit into my work clothes though so now I must diet. I don't really follow actual diets because I find if I do I'm either pissed off the entire time because someone else is telling me what to eat or I gain weight!

I'm down 28 pounds since having Annabel and I need to lose about 20 more. I know that is not going to happen in the 4 1/2 weeks I have left on leave. Well, it could if I stepped it up but with taking care of a toddler and an infant there's not much time to work out!

I am doing a DVD set sort of like P90X called Supreme 90 Days and I'm actually on day 27. I have noticed I'm able to keep up better with the people on the DVD but I haven't lost a pound in 3 weeks!! Not one! The only thing I can think of (since visuially I do see a difference) is that my fat is turning to muscle and it weighs more, I hope that's what it is because some of these workouts kill me!

So next week I'm going to set my alarm, wake up early, and run before the girls wake up. I love to run and I've been looking forward to starting it up again!

I really don't want to have to buy new clothes for work!! Come on belly, butt and thighs, get smaller!

5 comments:

  1. I tend not to stick to a diet when someone tells me what I can/can't eat. But I've started using the site www.loseit.com and it has you set a goal weight to lose (they won't let you put more than 2 lbs a week) and it just gives you guidelines on the amount of calories you should stay under. I am starting to be more mindful of my 'empty' calories.... It helps me, maybe it'll help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, it will come off!!! Do you have a phone that can download apps? I use My Fitness Calculator and it gives you your calories for the day and you can plug in everything that you eat (from restaurants, and even scan bar codes). It's great. Like Tanya said, it really helps me be mindful of snacks and empty calories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Diets are so hard - I usually just try to eat healthy, but the minute you're not supposed to have something is when you want it the most. I was telling my mother in-law over Christmas that I needed to lose 10 pounds and she didn't think so, but I told her that if I didn't none of my summer clothes would fit and I don't want to buy new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally normal. Don't be discouraged. Just stick to whatever is working for you and most of all, remember, it took 9 months to gain it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.
    Cosmetic Surgeries

    ReplyDelete