Tuesday, February 7, 2012

~Random Stuff~

~I started my new birth control Saturday. It's called Beyaz. I just hope that it doesn't give me headaches. It's supposed to help with PMDD so I'm assuming my mood swings would be kept to a minimum then.

~I need to do a comparison post with pictures of Annika and Annabel at the same age. I'm making a mental note to do that soon, I'm sure I'll forget again though.

~My first day back to work will be March 7th. They don't allow more than 12 weeks to be taken at a time. When I go back it'll be almost 11 weeks. This time will be so much different than last time since there's no worrying about daycare! All I have to worry about now is Josh waking up at a decent time with the girls.

~I can't believe that I go back to work in about 4 weeks! Eeeekkk...that was fast but I am looking forward to getting back to a routine and working. Staying at home during the day makes me feel a little crazy. I could NEVER be a stay at home mom. I love the girls but I told Josh that all I'd want to do is bake and I'd double my weight in a year if I were home all day. There are way too many "Real Housewives" marathons and Kardashian shows on during the day and I'm hooked.

~I'm still addicted to Pinterest. I pin and pin and pin but really don't make much yet. I did make my own french fries in the oven and that's about it. I have a ton of ideas for Annabel's (and possibly Annika's) birthday party. I love the rainbow theme so everything can be colorful!

1 comment:

  1. Thank god your blog started showing up on my blogroll today!! I"ve been missing you :)

    ReplyDelete