Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Big 3-0

In a little less than 3 weeks I will be celebrating my last birthday in my twenties. That's right, I'll be 29.

Long ago I wanted to make a list of things to do before I turn 30 but since I've really waited to the last minute I want to make a small list of things to do before I turn 35. That way I have 6 years to get them all done!

So before I turn 35 I want to:

~Run a marathon.

~Run a half marathon in under 2 hours (my current best is 2 hours and 27 minutes).

~Make memories with the girls and Josh by going on a vacation someplace.

~Buy a house.

~Pay off our car so we can go back to living debt free (I'd like to do this faster than the 6 year loan we have.)

I'm currently working on building my running back up so I can train for another half marathon now. Luckily for me my speed was not affected too badly by being pregnant with Annabel and not running all those months! I just need to build up my miles again. I'd LOVE to do a marathon though, especially if it's the one at Disney because you get to run through all the Disney parks. I think it would be way more exciting to run 26.2 miles through theme parks than down some boring old roads.

1 comment:

  1. A marathon at Disney sounds so fun...for you...not for me! HA!

    ReplyDelete