Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 Years

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago today Josh and I got married.



This is our "offical" wedding picture. We got married at the courthouse wearing jeans. Afterwards we went to our favorite restaurant down the street and had martinis. Then we drove up to Tampa for a wonderful meal at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and stayed the night so that the next morning we could go to Busch Gardens!

I wouldn't change a thing. Josh has grown in the last 5 years more than I could imagine. He's a wonderful father and husband and I couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You picked a perfect day to do this--it's my birthday! :-) Sincerely, I wish you many, many more years of happiness and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete