Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

What are we doing???

We are celebrating our first Thanksgiving with my family! Typically we had this day with just my parents with me preparing the majority of the feast. A few years ago we had it with Josh's family but usually we'd go up to his family on the Saturday after Thanksgiving to have a dinner with them.

Since it's our first Thanksgiving all together we're doing something special. We're all making headdresses to wear! I cannot wait to share the pictures! I worked hard and long Friday night creating headdresses for me, Annika and Josh. Josh seems to be more Indian with his headdress but I think you could say the design for mine and Annika's is more pilgrim-ish.

I'm preparing crock pot mashed potatoes, corn bread casserole and caramel apple cheesecake! Yum! I've made the cheesecake and corn bread casserole a lot before but never the crock pot potatoes so I hope they turn out!

And what am I thankful for this year? A healthy family, a good and stable job for me and Josh, our little girl that's on the way and family that is closer to us than ever before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment